Alpine Views
So I've been in Geneva now for a few days and had a chance to take some photos before starting to work. It's funny how similar Geneva is to San Diego from a weather perspective. In San Diego, I'm used to a cloudy, overcast morning with complete burnoff by noon and nice balmy sun for the rest of the day. That's exactly how it's been here almost every day - with the exception of the clouds burning off - sometimes they get stuck in the alps across the lake, which is kind of cool/mystical. This is a picture from the park on the lake by our house - pretty amazing!

I've also spent some time tooling around our neighborhood. Here's the main lakeside street in Coppet, the next village up the road...the buildings are all very tall and made out of stone, and definitely have that European old-worldish character.
But then, just two blocks down the road, there's this...but I shouldn't complain because this is probably my only choice for Mexican food for the next two years!


No comments:
Post a Comment