Tennis Anyone??
By a fantastic fluke and the insights of S., I have learned how to use the company gym for free.(!) It's no 24 hour fitness. It's not even 12 hours, really. And, it's a whole new playing field when you are sweating gloriously next to your new co-workers, who don't really know you, but do know now that you are an excellent sweat-ter. But, that's probably a whole different article. Still, it's a free gym!
There are two TVs in the gym. It's not like they are best bonus - most everything is in French. But, when the channel is set on MTV, language is no barrier! (Which in itself must mean something...) Today, AGAIN, someone comes in and changes the channel away from the only pop connection I currently have, to put it onto what must be the most inspirational work out program ever: TENNIS! Eck!
It's bad enough that tennis is the national pastime in Switzerland. It is like the American football. Everyone knows the tennis players' names, match results, how to play tennis, and a few nights a week even, both of our Swiss TV stations air carefully moderated tennis matches. I just had no idea it was this bad....when you go to the gym and still can only watch tennis, I think you are a person who needs help. MTV is so much more inspirational!
No comments:
Post a Comment